We are here, home at last. I can’t believe it. I hardly slept even though I was so exhausted because I was so excited to be here. So many ideas going through my head what I want to do with the kids and where I want to take them. And it’s HOT, not just warm but as usual, the summers here do not disappoint. I thought it was the perfect time to test out our new star shaped popsicle molds (in the uk, ice lolly moulds).
Neapolitan Yogurt Popsicles
- 2 x 59 g Aero chocolate mousse pots or any chocolate mousse yogurts
- 450 g vanilla fat free yogurt
- 2 tbsp strawberry jam
- Popsicle sticks
- Popsicle molds any shape
- Mix in a small bowl, both aero mousse pots with 45g vanilla
- Use the vanilla yogurt for each white layer
- Mix in a small bowl, 250g of yogurt & 2 tbsp strawberry jam
- In each mold, chocolate, vanilla then strawberry on top for a neapolitan look. I like to alternate and do various combinations. Put in the freezer for 4-5 hours to set.
For an alternative taste use Greek vanilla yogurt instead.
I have always loved neapolitan ice cream, the three flavors go hand in hand from my childhood. Frozen yogurt is really popular here too, with so many topping choices it’s easy to get overwhelmed with it all. So I combined the two a frozen yogurt popsicle neapolitan style here. The kids absolutely loved them and they are so easy and fast to make!